AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer Apk Download
AlpineQuest is the whole answer for all outside activities and sports, consisting of trekking, going for walks, trailing, looking, sailing, geocaching, off-road navigation and plenty extra.
You can get entry to and shop domestically a large variety of on line topographic maps, with a view to remain to be had even at the same time as being out of mobile coverage. AlpineQuest also supports many on-board record-based raster map formats.
By the use of the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is a part of the beyond: you’re localized in actual-time on the map, which also can be oriented to match in which you are looking at.
Save and retrieve unlimited placemarks, percentage them with your pals. Track your course, get superior data and interactive snap shots. You won’t have anymore questions on what you could accomplish.
By staying fully operational out of cell insurance (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your goals of deep wasteland exploring…
AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer Apk
Alpinequest.Internet/discussion board (no registration wished, all questions replied) and not in remarks.
Key capabilities are:
• Built-in on-line maps (with automatic nearby garage; street, topo and satellite tv for pc maps included) and on line layers (avenue names, hillshade, contours);
• Get more online maps and layers in a single click on from the included network maps list (all fundamental global maps and many neighborhood topo maps);
• Complete place storage of on line maps for off-line use;
• On-board offline maps help (raster) which includes KMZ Overlays, OziExplorer OZFx2, OZFx3 (in part) and calibrated images, GeoTiff, GeoPackage GeoPkg, MbTile, SqliteDB and TMS zipped tiles (visit our internet site to get MOBAC, the free map author);
• QuickChart Memory Map assist (.Qct maps most effective, .Qc3 maps now not well suited);
• Built-in image calibration device to use any scan or photograph as a map;
• Digital elevation version on-board storage (1-arcsec SRTM DEM) and help for HGT elevation documents (both 1-arcsec and 3-arcsec resolutions) allowing display of terrain, hillshade and steep slopes;
• Polar maps (Arctic and Antarctic) help;
• Multiple maps in layers display, with in keeping with-map opacity/contrast/coloration/tint/mixing manipulate.
• Create, display, save, repair unlimited wide variety of gadgets (waypoints, routes, areas and tracks);
• Import/export GPX files, Google Earth KML/KMZ documents and CSV/TSV documents;
• Import ShapeFile SHP/PRJ/DBF, OziExplorer WPT/PLT, GeoJSON, IGC tracks, Geocaching LOC waypoints and export AutoCAD DXF files;
• Save and proportion online locations with other users the usage of Community Placemarks;
• Details, superior statistics and interactive portraits on numerous items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks.
GNSS Position / Orientation
• On-map geolocation using device GNSS receivers (GPS/Glonass/Galileo/…) or Network;
• Map orientation, compass and goal finder;
• Built-in GNSS/Barometric music recorder (long monitoring capable, jogging in a separate and light system) with battery level and community strength recording;
• Proximity alerts and depart direction indicators;
• Barometer aid (well suited gadgets).
• Metric, imperial, nautical and hybrid distance units;
• Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate codecs (WGS, UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB, SK42, Lambert, QTH, …) with on-map grids display;
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.Spatialreference.Org;