Table of Contents
Free ICD 10 Coding Guide – Unbound Download
• Includes 2022 ICD-10-CM codes, which have become effective October 1, 2021
• Expanded coronavirus insurance and adverse outcomes of hashish
• Try FREE for 14 Days
** Fast amp; accurate research of the modern ICD-10 Codes **
ICD-10-CM CODING GUIDE is a powerful cellular app advanced by using Unbound Medicine, an award-triumphing health care facts issuer with more than five million customers worldwide.
Featuring the today’s ICD-10-CM facts from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), this premium app facilitates you quickly perceive the maximum appropriate code for your phone or tablet — with speedy search by means of code, ailment, damage, drug, or key-word.
No net get entry to is required after initial content down load.
• Access to all ICD-10-CM codes
• Code and key-word search for rapid discovery
• ICD-nine-CM to ICD-10-CM mapping
• Color-keyed Code Trees for correct code mission
• Make notes and highlights within any access
• Favorites for bookmarking generally used codes
• Companion website for laptop comfort
FREE TRIAL: What To Expect
• First-time users are provided a Free Trial of Unbounds whole ICD-10 CM Coding Guide
• After the Free Trial period ends, your Google Play account will be charged $9.99 for a one-yr subscription except you have got became off car-renew as a minimum 24 hours before the free trial ends.
• To control your subscriptions, check in on your Google Play. Tap Menu and then Subscriptions. Select the subscription you want to cancel. Tap Cancel subscription.
NOTE: if you select not to purchase a subscription, the content will now not be viewable after the free-trial duration ends.
ICD 10 Coding Guide – Unbound Apk download
Ninety nine except car-renew is turned off 24 hours previous to the stop of the one-year length.
• If you choose not to resume, you can retain to use the product but will no longer receive content material updates.
• To manage your subscriptions, sign in on your Google Play Account. Tap Menu and then Subscriptions. Select the subscription you need to adjust.