Table of Contents
TripView shows Sydney and Melbourne public delivery timetable information in your cellphone. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a complete timetable viewer. All timetable information is saved in your smartphone, so it may be used offline.
– View instances for any stored trip with a unmarried tap
– Trackwork and service interruption facts
– Interactive maps (create your ride by using clicking to your station/prevent)
– Alarms (arrival/departure, time/distance)
– Multi-modal ride editor (customize exact exchange locations / traces)
– Real-time put off information and car map (situation to information availability)
Realtime statistics is to be had for the subsequent operators:
– Sydney Trains (Sydney metro region simplest, except for Waterfall and the T6 Line)
– Sydney and Newcastle Buses
– Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Busways Blacktown, Transdev North Shore
– Sydney Ferries
– Sydney Light Rail (except stops among Exhibition Centre and Central)
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, however no guarantees are made.
Com.Au with information.