Table of Contents
Torque Lite (OBD2 Car) Apk
See what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, sensor statistics and extra!
An OBD II engine ECU diagnostics device that uses a reasonably-priced bluetooth ELM / OBD adapter to connect with your car OBD2 engine control system
Some features consist of:
* Shows and Resets engine fault codes / DTC trouble codes stored in your car
* Can export map/song log documents to Google Earth KML / CSV
* Engine performance statistics(zero to 60, zero-one hundred, region mile, and so on) (full version)
* Head up Display / GPS HUD mode perfect for checking your pace at night
* Data Logging features along with web add and record logging, you could even add data for your own web server from sensors you pick out
* Customisable dashboard with theme assist – setup the dashboard with the gauges and dials which you want
* Can assist you repair your automobile and facilitates keep car repair charges down!
* Turbo Boost gauge aid for VW vehicles (in Pro model handiest)
* MPG for Petrol/Gasoline cars. (Pro model has diesel guide)
This is the free/primary version – it helps you to get a sense for the software and helps you to find out if it works along with your car / obd2 adapter combination; but may comprise a few small bugs including not working on some nissan/chrysler/subaru ECUs. The paid version has help for greater vehicles and ECU types, seems lots nicer, and works with greater motors / vans
The paid version has extra functions (HorsePower,Torque, zero-60 , sector mile tests, graph statistics, map / song views) no ads and exra dial/display types! And higher ABS / Knock sensor help, Transmission temperature support for a few makes of car / vehicles (GM / Ford, and many others), and Turbo Boost on many more cars (including VW)
Works on vehicles made through Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and lots of greater car makes, European, US, Far East, etc.