Torque Lite (OBD2 Car) Apk
See what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, sensor statistics and extra!
An OBD II engine ECU diagnostics device that uses a reasonably-priced bluetooth ELM / OBD adapter to connect with your car OBD2 engine control system
Some features consist of:
* Shows and Resets engine fault codes / DTC trouble codes stored in your car
* Can export map/song log documents to Google Earth KML / CSV
* Engine performance statistics(zero to 60, zero-one hundred, region mile, and so on) (full version)
* Head up Display / GPS HUD mode perfect for checking your pace at night
* Data Logging features along with web add and record logging, you could even add data for your own web server from sensors you pick out
* Customisable dashboard with theme assist – setup the dashboard with the gauges and dials which you want
* Can assist you repair your automobile and facilitates keep car repair charges down!
* Turbo Boost gauge aid for VW vehicles (in Pro model handiest)
* MPG for Petrol/Gasoline cars. (Pro model has diesel guide)
This is the free/primary version – it helps you to get a sense for the software and helps you to find out if it works along with your car / obd2 adapter combination; but may comprise a few small bugs including not working on some nissan/chrysler/subaru ECUs. The paid version has help for greater vehicles and ECU types, seems lots nicer, and works with greater motors / vans
The paid version has extra functions (HorsePower,Torque, zero-60 , sector mile tests, graph statistics, map / song views) no ads and exra dial/display types! And higher ABS / Knock sensor help, Transmission temperature support for a few makes of car / vehicles (GM / Ford, and many others), and Turbo Boost on many more cars (including VW)
Works on vehicles made through Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and lots of greater car makes, European, US, Far East, etc.